In collaboration with PEDMEDE, we are organizing educational seminars on Electronic Procurement systems for Contractors of public works. The aim of the seminar is to educate participants in the technologies of electronic auctions / procurement, as well as the technical details of using such systems. Participants will be trained in the registration process and bidding on new auctions / competitions.
Several sessions have been organized, and more than 250 people have been participated since Oct 2015, in Athens, Rhodes, Ioannina, Volos and Halkida. Seminar explores the theory behind electronic procurement and auctions, as well as offering a hands-on approach to completing a live auction at the official site of the Greek Electronic Procurement / Auction System (prometheus.gov.gr)
- Introduction to Online Services / Online Auctions and Competitions.
- Types of electronic auctions.
- Types of Electronic Tender.
- Preparation for the bidding process
- Information on the registration procedure in the National Electronic Public Procurement System.
- Editors responsible statements.
- Scanning text for online use – Conversion into format PDF.
- Using electronic signature with jsignpdf software.
- Method and bidding process.
- Introduction to Prometheus system (www.promitheus.gov.gr, ebs.eprocurement.gov.gr)
- Competition choice.
- Technical and financial offer Difference.
- Create offer.
- Submitting documents / attachments.
- Confirmation of submission / correction of errors.
Stay tuned for new time slot announcements if you want to participate!